Saturday, September 17, 2011

onward

  New projects: Fruit of the Spirit quilt, to benefit the Lord's Land (YWAM Mendocino), sharing peoples favorite scriptures and using fruit fabrics in a log cabin. I hope to teach this one and make it with my students on the Land at a fun retreat this winter.Think about your special words and what they have meant to you. This will be a beginner's class, in the glorious mountains.
   A few other pics, my sal's cafe blackboard and one more from the Drinking Gourd quilt.
More postings coming, soon I will have finished our first draft here and I will come back and refine the postings and fix the pictures, will do some rephotographing and such
University of Orange quote, from Mindy Fullilove,
"everybody is a student, everybody is a teacher".





love sara and the fur gang

No comments:

Post a Comment