Sunday, August 21, 2011

back to school




  Well it is back to school time. This quilt was a group quilt. I was in a lovely minigroup and for many years we made squares each month according to the challenge. If it was your turn you set the challenge and ended up with enough squares for your quilt, made by your friends in the Curved Piecers. I wanted a little red schoolhouse quilt and didnt want to make 12 squares. Note the brick fabric. Thank you "Curved Piecers". The mini groups are often described as "stitch and bitch" groups, we went thru a lot together. At one point we had members ranging from 8 yr to 94.
  I also celebrate my return to school this year with multiple learning challenges for nursing, resuscitation classes, and of course, the University of Orange. Hi, my dear Curved Piecers.
    42"x52"
   Love Sara and the fur gang

1 comment: