Sunday, December 4, 2011

turkey red

 
    Turkey red dye will not fade.






  These scrapbasket blocks are made from 1880s squares, on top of my 1930s quilt Haphazard.
May your spirit be as bright and never fade.
Wreath quilt, blocks by Susan Dague from Quilter's Newsletter Magazine patterns early in her quilting career, traded to me at Houston Quilt Festival, made into quilt with my tiniest hand quilting. This quilt lives above my bed.
Feathers of Memory quilt
Red and white ninepatch, while in progress. This one is living on my bed right now. Reproduction madders and turkey reds, quilted by madelin wolf, seen at this years show and tell and it's very cosy and warm.

1 comment:

  1. Dimensions: Turkey Red, 31"x31"
    Wreath quilt, approx. 80"x90"
    Red and White Ninepatch, approx. 80"x90"

    ReplyDelete