Sunday, December 4, 2011

happy holidays everyone


    Hello my friends. Thanks for coming. I am looking forward to a new year and celebrating the holidays in my heart. since we were a mixed background family, I have always enjoyed Chanukah AND Christmas. I have been an registered elf for a long time. I am in residence and working on my projects. doing: sewing,quilting, crocheting, baking, photo and family history projects. I will be sending out more of the John Hale Pioneer History stories, now on digital and with accompanying photos. John Hale my ancestor remembers, in the 1800s. The story is available, just ask. Also I am working on the digitalizing of old crystal and Hale photos, and have made huge progress in the cousin-finding of the crystal tribe.





   Joy and peace to you all, and may you get your creative groove on. Those who want to shop, there are lots of nice things on the Frosting page of my facebook site. Love sara and the fur gurls

1 comment: